- How do I call eBay customer service?
- Is there a phone number for eBay Australia?
- Is there an eBay Motors?
- Is eBay Motors legitimate?
- Can I speak to someone at eBay?
- Does eBay have a customer service number?
- How do I find eBay contact details?
- How do I ask eBay to step in?
- How do I find the item number on eBay?
- Is it safe to buy a car through eBay Motors?
- How can you tell if an eBay seller is legit?
- Does eBay handle car transactions?
- How do you call Facebook customer service?
- How do I contact LinkedIn customer support?
- Can you email eBay customer support?
How do I call eBay customer service?
1 (866) 540-3229
Is there a phone number for eBay Australia?
Contact the Australian office at the phone number 02 8280 6400, between the hours of 8am to 9pm during the week, and 8am to 5pm on weekends. Additionally, you can contact customer service at the toll-free phone number 1800 322 928 from within Australia or phone the number 1800 209 3229 from overseas.
Is there an eBay Motors?
Bidding process: You can bid on the vehicles on eBay Motors, just like you can on the rest of the eBay site. Vehicles and car parts available: eBay Motors also sells motorcycle, truck and other vehicle parts. Vehicle protection program: eBay Motors can protect purchases of up to $50,000.
Is eBay Motors legitimate?
No legitimate seller attempts to sell a vehicle on another site and says that Ebay will be handling the transaction. Ebay is not a shipping company, they ship nothing. Ebay has nothing to do with other sites. Ebay is not an escrow company, they do not hold anyone’s money.
Can I speak to someone at eBay?
The primary eBay customer service number is no secret: it is 1-866-540-3229. However, if you want to speak to a real human being anytime soon, you need a passcode and possibly even a different phone number. Go to eBay’s Call Us page during eBay’s business hours (5:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time).
Does eBay have a customer service number?
Contacting eBay – by phone or otherwise
While 866-540-3229 is eBay’s best toll-free number, there are 5 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other eBay customers, is by calling their 866-643-1607 phone number for their Fraud Detection department.
How do I find eBay contact details?
Go to Advanced search > Find contact information and enter the buyer’s user ID and the item number for the listing you’re contacting them about. You can find the item number in brackets next to your title for that listing in My eBay > Selling. We’ll send you the buyer’s contact details via email.
How do I ask eBay to step in?
- Hover over “My eBay” and click on the “Purchase History” link.
- Click “More Options” link on the right side of the page.
- Select “Ask eBay to step in” from the drop-down menu.
- Wait 48 hours for a response.
How do I find the item number on eBay?
- The item number appears on the top right corner of the listing.
- In My eBay, click the Purchase History link on the left side of the page. You’ll see the item number in parentheses at the end of the listing title.
- The item number appears in the notification email you received from eBay when the listing ended.
Is it safe to buy a car through eBay Motors?
Why eBay Motors is a safe destination for buying a vehicle:
Buying a car of any kind, regardless of where it’s listed, comes with some level of risk. Even if a car is accurately advertised, it could very well break shortly after you purchase it.
How can you tell if an eBay seller is legit?
- Look at the price. Is it too good to be true?
- Check the seller’s feedback profile. That is the number by the star.
- Ask a question.
- Look around.
- Look at the item.
- Read the description of the item thoroughly.
- Look at the type of image being displayed.
- Look closely at the actual feedback.
Does eBay handle car transactions?
eBay’s Vehicle Purchase Protection* covers only certain vehicle transactions that are completed on eBay.com. If a Craigslist or non-eBay seller ‘promises’ you the eBay protection plan, this is false and almost certainly a scam and you should walk away.
How do you call Facebook customer service?
Customer Number 650-543-4800 – by the Numbers
- Phone number to dial. 650-543-4800.
- Directs you to online support. Facebook does not offer phone support.
- phone or web or email or chat.
How do I contact LinkedIn customer support?
While 650-687-3600 is LinkedIn’s best toll-free number, there are 5 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other LinkedIn customers, is by calling their 650-687-3555 phone number for their Corporate Offices department.
Can you email eBay customer support?
eBay does not provide customer service by email, but does provide it by phone. There are 5 ways to reach eBay across 3 communication modes: phone, web, twitter. In case you didn’t realize there was an alternative, the best phone number for eBay customer support is 866-540-3229.