- Is the eBay buyer protection program safe?
- Is eBay Motors a legit company?
- Can you ship a car through eBay?
- How do I claim money back guarantee on eBay?
- What happens if eBay seller does not refund?
- Does eBay hold money until transactions are approved?
- What is eBay Motors buyer protection program?
- How can you tell if an eBay seller is legit?
- How can I contact eBay motors?
- Will eBay refund my money if I was scammed?
- Is eBay money back guarantee good?
- What happens if eBay seller doesn’t respond?
- How do I get my money back from PayPal if I was scammed?
- How do I get a refund on PayPal that was not received?
- Does eBay money back guarantee cover fakes?
When the Buyer Is Covered by Buyer Protection
Buyers are eligible for a buyer protection claim as long as they: Made the purchase on the eBay site.
Paid through eBay using the eBay checkout process, such as PayPal, Bill Me Later, direct credit card purchase through eBay checkout, or another approved payment method.
Is the eBay buyer protection program safe?
Seller e-mails buyer and pretends this will be an eBay transaction through eBay Safe Pay Insurer (there is no such program). 4. Buyer is not eligible for eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection Program (VPP) because it was not an eBay listing and eBay does not cover transactions off eBay.
Is eBay Motors a legit company?
No legitimate seller attempts to sell a vehicle on another site and says that Ebay will be handling the transaction. Ebay is not a shipping company, they ship nothing. Ebay has nothing to do with other sites. Ebay is not an escrow company, they do not hold anyone’s money.
Can you ship a car through eBay?
Ebay Vehicle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When you’re a private car dealer, you’re probably familiar with purchasing vehicle shipping services through an auto transport company. Ebay is a widely used platform that many car dealers use to sell their new and used vehicles to anyone throughout the world.
How do I claim money back guarantee on eBay?
Need to return an item?
- Start your return. Select the item you want to return in your purchase history on My eBay.
- Ship the item back. If the seller asks, send the item back as soon as possible.
- Receive your refund. If the seller doesn’t refund your money, ask eBay to step in and help.
What happens if eBay seller does not refund?
If the seller does not respond with a solution, the buyer can ask eBay to step in and help. For items where the buyer has uploaded tracking, if the seller doesn’t issue a refund within 2 business days of the item’s delivery to the seller, we will automatically issue the buyer a full refund on the seller’s behalf.
Does eBay hold money until transactions are approved?
As part of payment holds for new eBay sellers , we’ll hold the money from your eBay transactions for up to 21 days.
What is eBay Motors buyer protection program?
eBay Buyer Protection Program
Generally speaking, eBay Buyer Protection is a promise to shoppers on the U.S. eBay site—eBay.com— that eBay will intervene in disputes between buyers and sellers to rectify issues when the seller has failed to act adequately to resolve the dispute.
How can you tell if an eBay seller is legit?
- Look at the price. Is it too good to be true?
- Check the seller’s feedback profile. That is the number by the star.
- Ask a question.
- Look around.
- Look at the item.
- Read the description of the item thoroughly.
- Look at the type of image being displayed.
- Look closely at the actual feedback.
How can I contact eBay motors?
Method 1 Calling eBay Directly
- Call eBay’s customer service department at 1-866-540-3229. eBay is available to take calls Monday through Friday between 5 a.m. and 10 p.m. PST, and on weekends between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Press # at the prompt, then press “1.”
- Press # once more, then press “0.”
Will eBay refund my money if I was scammed?
Fortunately, victims of this kind of fraud have usually got a refund from eBay. How it works: Selling an item, you receive the customary email notification from PayPal that your buyer has paid, and duly mail them the goods.
Is eBay money back guarantee good?
You’re eligible for the eBay Money Back Guarantee when you contact the seller within 30 days of actual or estimated delivery date of the item. If you received an item that is not as described, or didn’t receive an item at all, the eBay Money Back Guarantee always protects you—even if the seller does not offer returns.
What happens if eBay seller doesn’t respond?
If the seller doesn’t respond within that time, go to the Resolution Center to escalate the case to Customer Support. When Customer Support decides a case in your favor, we’ll send your refund to the PayPal email address you used to purchase the item. This may take a few days.
How do I get my money back from PayPal if I was scammed?
Go to the Activity section of your PayPal account. Click the transaction you want to refund and then click Issue a refund. Enter the refund amount and click Continue. Confirm the information and click Issue Refund.
How do I get a refund on PayPal that was not received?
If you purchased the item from one of our merchants, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Open a dispute in the Resolution Center within 180 calendar days of your purchase.
- Click “Dispute a Transaction.”
- Select item dispute.
Does eBay money back guarantee cover fakes?
Ebay’s main protection for buyers is its Money Back Guarantee service. This was launched last year, and promises to refund the buyer with the cost of an item if it does not arrive or is not as described. If such a refund is made the seller has the money deducted from their account.