How do I issue a partial refund?
- Log into PayPal.
- Click Activity at the top of the page.
- Click on the payment you want to refund.
- Click Refund this payment.
- For Refund Amount enter the amount you want to refund, and click Continue.
- Review the information and click Issue refund. Note: These steps are for the desktop view of the site.
How can I get refund on eBay?
How to Get a Refund on eBay
- Go to your My eBay Purchase history, and in the drop-down menu next to the item in question, choose Return or Item not received (within 30 days of delivery).
- Verify that this is the item in question.
- Click Resolve a Problem.
- Answer the questions on the resulting page and you’ll get a link to report your case.
What is eBay refund policy?
eBay Money Back Guarantee timelines
For items where the buyer has uploaded tracking, if the seller doesn’t issue a refund within 2 business days of the item’s delivery to the seller, we will automatically issue the buyer a full refund on the seller’s behalf. The seller will be required to reimburse us for such refunds.
Is eBay money back guarantee good?
You’re eligible for the eBay Money Back Guarantee when you contact the seller within 30 days of actual or estimated delivery date of the item. If you received an item that is not as described, or didn’t receive an item at all, the eBay Money Back Guarantee always protects you—even if the seller does not offer returns.