- Can you accept an offer on eBay before the auction ends?
- Can I send offers to watchers on eBay?
- How do I give a discount on eBay?
- What happens once you accept an offer on eBay?
- What happens if I accept an offer on eBay?
- How do I list a specific buyer on eBay?
- Can eBay sellers see who is watching their item?
- Are Watchers good on eBay?
If you have interested buyers but your item still hasn’t sold, you can send them a private offer:
- Go to My eBay and click Messages.
- Open an email from the member and click send an offer directly to the member at the bottom of the email.
- Enter the quantity, price, and message to the buyer.
- Click Submit.
Can you accept an offer on eBay before the auction ends?
So, no, you cannot accept their “offer”. So, invite the person to place a bid and wish them luck. You can also have them bid and end the listing early to sell to the highest bidder.
Can I send offers to watchers on eBay?
eBay is now testing the option of sending offers to watchers. Scroll down to “Send offer to buyers”. You should see your eligible items.
How do I give a discount on eBay?
To create a sale in Promotions manager:
- Go to Seller Hub > Marketing or directly to www.ebay.com/sh/mkt/promotionmanager/dashboard.
- Click Promotions on the left side of the page.
- Click Create a Promotion.
- Choose Sale event + markdown.
- Once you create a sale, you can see it on your Promotions manager dashboard.
What happens once you accept an offer on eBay?
What happens if you accept the buyer’s offer on eBay? The seller has to wait until the buyer pays if the seller accepts an eBay offer. The immediate payment option cannot affect this, as the buyer must still initiate and confirm the PayPal transaction after the offer is accepted.
What happens if I accept an offer on eBay?
If you make an offer and the seller accepts, it’s just like any other sale on eBay – you’re obliged to pay the amount you offered. If the seller rejects your offer, you can make another one (up to five on most items, and 10 in most vehicles categories). Your offer only applies to the item price.
How do I list a specific buyer on eBay?
The buyer must have contacted you with a question about the item or listing.
Follow these steps:
- Open the last message from the buyer (the one that relates specifically to the item or listing in question)
- Locate and click on the link near the bottom of the message text labeled “send an offer directly to the member”
Can eBay sellers see who is watching their item?
Log in to your eBay account and go to “My eBay.” Watching an auction under eBay is an anonymous activity and there is no way to find out which accounts are currently watching your bid. However, if your item has any number of bids, some of these could include those who were previously watching your auction.
Are Watchers good on eBay?
If you check your eBay selling account, you may notice that some of your listings have “watchers.” Having watchers is a good thing — it shows there is an interest in your listing — but it may not ultimately help you sell your item.