How do I transfer money to my bank account?
- Click Transfer Money below your PayPal balance.
- Click Transfer to your bank, select your bank, and click Next.
- Fill in the amount you are transferring and click Next.
- Review the details of your transfer, then click Transfer $XX Now.
- To go to your Wallet page, click Done.
Can I transfer money to PayPal from my bank account?
Log in to your PayPal account, enter the amount you want to withdraw, and select the bank account to receive the money. We securely transfer the amount from your PayPal account into your bank account at no cost to you.
How do I transfer money from PayPal to my debit card?
Log in and select “Transfer Money” from your PayPal balance from the drop down menu. In the drop down, select your eligible debit card to transfer funds to your bank account. Enter the amount you want to transfer. Click “Continue.”
How does PayPal work with bank account?
When a user elects to transfer the funds to a bank account, Paypal initiates an ACH transaction, notifying the customer’s bank of an incoming transaction. Paypal electronically transfers the withdrawn funds to the customer’s bank, and the bank credits the funds to the customer’s account.