Here’s how to create an eBay Classified Ad:
- Go to the advanced listing form – opens in new window or tab or select Sell at the top of any eBay page.
- Enter your item’s details.
- In Format, select Classified Ad.
- Duration will be set to 30 days automatically.
- Select List item.
What does it cost to sell a vehicle on eBay?
Standard eBay Fees
You’ll generally hear that selling a car on eBay costs $60 if it’s priced at or under $2,000, and $125 if it’s priced over. This is a “successful listing fee,” and those numbers are mostly accurate if you’re selling just one car.
Is eBay a good place to sell a car?
Yes, it is an auction site, but it can be a great way to promote your car and sell it quickly and easily. That being said, selling a car on eBay is not without risks. A big potential hurdle you’ll need to get over is if you have no seller history on eBay.
How do I sell my car privately?
1. Collect your paperwork
- Locate your car’s title. This is also called a pink slip; it gives you the legal right to sell the car.
- Check with your lender. If you still owe money on your vehicle’s loan, call the lender to find out how to arrange the sale.
- Visit the DMV online.
- Order a vehicle history report.
How do I sell locally on eBay?
If the item you’re selling is large or difficult to ship, offer local pickup and the buyer can collect it in person. When creating your listing, simply select No shipping: Local pickup only from the dropdown menu in the Shipping details section.