How to add Best Offer to your listings
- List your item in the fixed price format.
- Select Change listing preferences at the top of the page and ensure that the box is checked beside Enable more options.
- Under Pricing, select More options, and then Allow offers.
- Enter the minimum amount you’re willing to accept.
How do you do best offer on eBay?
- Log into your eBay merchant account, and navigate to the “Fixed Price” tab to list an item.
- Set up the Auto Accept Auto Decline feature.
- Save the listing, and the eBay “Best Offer” feature will be automatically set up.
- Set up the “Best Offer” feature to allow the seller to manually reply to offers.
What is considered a lowball offer eBay?
a lowball offer is an offer of 30 percent or more off asking price (my opinion).
Can you accept an offer on eBay before the auction ends?
So, no, you cannot accept their “offer”. So, invite the person to place a bid and wish them luck. You can also have them bid and end the listing early to sell to the highest bidder.
How do I politely decline an offer on eBay?
Click on Respond in the message, and the Best Offer sheet will come up. You can Decline, or you can Counteroffer (give them your best price). You can Ignore, but it’s just not right to do that. Give them some sort of response so they’re not sitting around waiting for 48 hours.