- How do I find out what an iTunes charge is for?
- How do I contact iTunes billing by phone?
- How do I get a refund on iTunes?
- How do I stop iTunes from charging my credit card?
- What is iTunes phone number?
- What is iTunes billing me for?
- How do I get a refund from Apple music?
- Is Apple chat support free?
- How do I get a refund for an in app purchase?
- How long does it take to get a refund from Apple iTunes?
- How do you cancel a purchase on iTunes?
Log in with your Apple ID user name (typically your email address) and password.
Select the appropriate tab—all, music, movies, TV shows, apps, or books.
Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase you want a refund for.
Click on Choose Problem and select your problem from the menu.
How do I find out what an iTunes charge is for?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Swipe up to Purchase History and tap it.
How do I contact iTunes billing by phone?
You can buy online, chat, or call (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753), 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Central time. You can get information about an order you placed on the Apple Online Store through the Order Status page.
How do I get a refund on iTunes?
Request a Refund for an iTunes Purchase on a Computer
Open iTunes and select Store at the top of the screen, if it isn’t already selected, to go to the iTunes Store. Select Account in the panel on the right side of the screen. Sign in with your Apple ID and password when asked to do so.
How do I stop iTunes from charging my credit card?
Cancel iTunes subscription: method 2
- Open iTunes and select Store > Sign In.
- Enter your Apple ID info.
- Click Store > View My Account.
- Scroll down and find Settings section.
- You will see Subscriptions option, click Manage.
- Click on the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Select the Off button to turn off Auto-Renewal.
What is iTunes phone number?
If you have additional questions, or if you’ve been a victim of a scam involving App Store & iTunes Gift Cards or Apple Store Gift Cards, you can call Apple at 800-275-2273 (U.S.) and say “gift cards” when prompted, or contact Apple Support online.
What is iTunes billing me for?
In addition to music, movies, TV shows, stickers, and apps purchases (from the iTunes Store and App Store) that are billed at the time of purchase, your statement might also include in-app purchases, pre-ordered music or movies, and automatically renewing subscriptions.
How do I get a refund from Apple music?
How to get a refund using the web
- Log in with your Apple ID user name (typically your email address) and password.
- Select the appropriate tab—all, music, movies, TV shows, apps, or books.
- Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase you want a refund for.
Is Apple chat support free?
Much like Apple handles support calls over the phone, soon only customers within their warranty period will be able to access online chat support through getsupport.apple.com for free. Previously all online support chat features were available for free to users worldwide.
How do I get a refund for an in app purchase?
Just open the Google Play Store on the web or on your device, then navigate to Menu > Account > Order History. Find the item you want to return, then hit Refund to uninstall the app and get your money back. You can even request a refund within 48 hours of the purchase.
How long does it take to get a refund from Apple iTunes?
If there is a legitimate reason, and those reasons are listed in the drop-down menu, your refund request will be processed, usually within 2 or 3 days, though it can take longer.
How do you cancel a purchase on iTunes?
Choose Store > View My Appie ID, then click Manage Purchases, which is located in the Settings section at the bottom of the Account Information screen in iTunes on your device. From the Manage Purchases screen, click the Cancel button to the right of the item you would like to cancel.