- How do I remove unavailable items from my eBay purchase history?
- How do I hide my eBay purchase history 2018?
- How can I see my entire eBay purchase history?
- How do I remove an item I bought on eBay?
- How do I delete my Shopee purchase history?
- Can I hide my purchase history on eBay?
- Can I make my eBay purchases private?
- Can people see what you bought on eBay?
While you can’t permanently delete items from your purchase history, you can hide the items you’ve bought in the last 60 days.
Select the More actions dropdown on the item you’d like to remove, and choose Hide item.
If you’ve hidden something by mistake, simply select Undo.
How do I remove unavailable items from my eBay purchase history?
You can’t delete your Purchase History items but you can hide them. At the far right of the item, click the More Actions link and select Hide from the drop down menu.
How do I hide my eBay purchase history 2018?
How to Hide Purchases on eBay
- Navigate to your eBay feedback profile where your purchases are visible.
- Click the “Feedback Forum” link at either the top or the bottom of the page.
- Click the “Make Feedback Public or Private” link.
- Click the radio button next to “Make Your Feedback Profile Private,” and then click “Save.”
How can I see my entire eBay purchase history?
Go to My eBay Orders
Once there you will see two buttons. Choose Recent to view your most recent purchases, or select Archived to see your archived purchases stretching back as far as three years. Note that you will only be able to see purchases made within that last three years.
How do I remove an item I bought on eBay?
- Log in to your seller’s eBay account.
- Click on “My eBay” and select “Selling.”
- Navigate to the item or listing you want removed.
- Select “End my listing early” from the “More actions” drop-down menu located to the right of the item you want removed.
- Select the option that best describes how you want your listing ended.
How do I delete my Shopee purchase history?
That way you can edit or reactivate it at any time. To delete your listing(s), go to Shop Manager > Listings and find the listing(s). Check the box(es) of the items you’d like to delete and click Delete at the top of your list of items. You can also delete individual items by selecting Delete from the gear menu.
Can I hide my purchase history on eBay?
You can’t remove items from your Purchase History, but you can hide them. Look to the far right of the item of interest and click the More Actions link, you will see a drop down menu that contains an option to Hide Order.
Can I make my eBay purchases private?
Items purchased can only be seen by the buyer and seller. The seller can choose to make purchases private.
Can people see what you bought on eBay?
Although you may consider your eBay purchases a private matter, the reality is that anyone can see your purchase history on your feedback profile. When you leave feedback about a seller, or get feedback from a seller, eBay usually lists the name of the seller and shows how much you paid for an item.