On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Swipe up to Purchase History and tap it.
How can I see all my purchase history on ebay?
Click the “Activity” tab to switch to it. Click “Purchase History” in the left navigation bar. Click the “Archive” radio button in the Purchases section. Select “Three years ago” in the Period drop-down box to view all items won in the last three years.
How do I see my Google purchases?
Go to https://payments.google.com, and sign in if you’re not already signed in.
- On the left side of the page, click “Subscriptions and services”.
- In a section labeled “Other purchase activity”, there should be a link labeled “VIEW PURCHASES”.
- You should now see a list of all transactions made on this Google account.
How do you find all the apps you’ve purchased?
iOS. You can see your iOS app history on your phone or on iTunes. On your iPhone, open the App Store app and tap Updates in the lower right corner. Tap Purchased (if you have a family account, you may need to tap My Purchases) to see a list of all the apps you’ve downloaded, both on and off of your current device.
How do I find my purchased apps on the app store?
Open the App Store app, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen. Tap or your photo in the upper-right corner, then tap Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases or choose a family member’s name to see content that they purchased. Find the app that you want to download, then tap .