Follow the below steps to download a copy of the invoice.
- Login to your Amazon account.
- Go to ‘your orders’ page.
- Go to the order whose invoice you were looking for.
- Select ‘invoice’ option towards the top right corner of that order in the orders list.
- Take a printout or download a PDF version of the invoice.
How do I claim my warranty on Amazon?
How to make a warranty claim on Amazon
- Go to the Online Returns Center, and then click “Return items”.
- Find the order you want to return, and then click “Return or replace items”.
Does Amazon offer warranty on electronics?
Amazon.com: Electronics Warranties: Electronics. Prime members enjoy FREE Two-Day Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.
Does Amazon give 1 year warranty?
One-Year Limited Warranty for Amazon Devices. The provider of this warranty is sometimes referred to herein as “we.” We warrant the Device against defects in materials and workmanship under ordinary consumer use for one year from the date of original retail purchase.
How does Amazon protection plan work?
Amazon charging the customer for the “protection plan” is just another way for them to make money. They take the customer’s money, and if the customer has a problem after the warranty period they have two options: Buy a new item from you for shipment to the customer. Give the customer a full refund.