- Can I refuse to give a refund on eBay?
- Do I have to offer a refund on eBay?
- How do I give someone a refund on eBay?
- What happens if eBay seller refuses refund?
- What happens if you decline a return on eBay?
- What happens if you don’t reimburse eBay?
- How does a refund work on eBay?
- How long does a buyer have to request a refund on eBay?
- How do I refund a fake item on eBay?
- Does eBay money back guarantee work?
eBay Buyer Wants Refund without Returning Item
eBay requires them to return the item for a refund.
PayPal Seller Protection will also protect you from chargebacks as long as you have confirmation of delivery.
Only provide a full refund without a return if you feel it would be fair.
Can I refuse to give a refund on eBay?
You can deny a refund, but if the buyer feels that the item is not as described or you offer returns in your policies, the buyer may open a case against you and Ebay will decide whether you will give a refund and take the money automatically out of your account.
Do I have to offer a refund on eBay?
Give a full refund – You’ll issue a full refund to the buyer, including original shipping costs, and they’ll keep the item. Offer a partial refund – You’ll issue a partial refund to the buyer, and they’ll keep the item. This can be useful when the buyer isn’t completely satisfied with their purchase.
How do I give someone a refund on eBay?
In these instances, you can return a portion of the payment to your buyer directly through the transaction in PayPal.
- Log into PayPal.
- Click Activity at the top of the page.
- Click on the payment you want to refund.
- Click Refund this payment.
- For Refund Amount enter the amount you want to refund, and click Continue.
What happens if eBay seller refuses refund?
Returns: Seller does not offer returns. If you received something that is not as described, you are entitled to a full refund, if the seller refuses, file an item not as described through the resolution center, if already filed, escalate the case so eBay can step in.
What happens if you decline a return on eBay?
As long as your return policy is “no returns”, YOU CAN safely DENY the return. This is NOT a case. This is a simple return request, there are NO defects for this kind of return, the buyer CANNOT escalate the return to ebay for a decision. Once you decline the return, it closes automatically and it cannot be reopened.
What happens if you don’t reimburse eBay?
What happens if you don’t reimburse eBay. If we aren’t reimbursed having refunded your buyer, your account may be put on hold or suspended, preventing you from buying or selling on eBay. If we suspend your account and you continue to withhold reimbursement fees, your details will be passed on to a collections service.
How does a refund work on eBay?
eBay Money Back Guarantee timelines
For items where the buyer has uploaded tracking, if the seller doesn’t issue a refund within 2 business days of the item’s delivery to the seller, we will automatically issue the buyer a full refund on the seller’s behalf. The seller will be required to reimburse us for such refunds.
How long does a buyer have to request a refund on eBay?
How do I refund a fake item on eBay?
Need to return an item?
- Start your return. Select the item you want to return in your purchase history on My eBay.
- Ship the item back. If the seller asks, send the item back as soon as possible.
- Receive your refund. If the seller doesn’t refund your money, ask eBay to step in and help.
Does eBay money back guarantee work?
You’re eligible for the eBay Money Back Guarantee when you contact the seller within 30 days of actual or estimated delivery date of the item. If you received an item that is not as described, or didn’t receive an item at all, the eBay Money Back Guarantee always protects you—even if the seller does not offer returns.