If you don’t fall into one of the three categories, you can still retract your most recent bid.
To withdraw older bids, contact the seller.
To retract a bid on an eBay item: Go to My eBay > Settings > Bids/Offers.
Select the bid you want to cancel and choose the reason for your retraction from the dropdown menu.
How do I retract a bid on eBay 2019?
Suggested clip · 76 seconds
eBay Tutorial – How To Cancel or Retract A Bid On eBay – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can I retract an eBay offer?
To retract a Best Offer on eBay:
Visit www.ebay.com. Sign into your account. Click this link to reach the Best Offer retraction form. Find the item number for what you want to retract by going to the item’s details page, click the Description tab, and look in the top-right corner.
Can I Unbid on eBay?
When you place a bid on eBay, you are committing to buy that item. This means that you cannot easily unbid on eBay. You can retract your bid on eBay, however, if you meet certain criteria. It is also possible to unbid if you accidentally bid the wrong amount or if you can’t reach the seller after the auction.
What happens if you don’t pay eBay bid?
Buyers who don’t pay may have unpaid items recorded on their accounts. An unpaid item will be recorded on the buyer’s account when the seller receives a final value fee credit. If you have excessive unpaid items on your account, eBay may limit or end your ability to buy.
How do I cancel someones bid on eBay?
If you need to cancel a bid:
- Go to Canceling bids placed on your listing – opens in new window or tab.
- Enter the item number, the username of the member whose bid you’re canceling, and the reason you’re canceling the bid.
- Select cancel bid.
How do I cancel a bidders bid on eBay?
How to Cancel a Bid on eBay: Less Than 12 Hours Before Auction End
- Go to the item’s listing and select Contact Seller.
- Select Other from the Select a topic menu.
- Select Contact the seller.
- Enter a topic heading, then type a message requesting bid cancellation and your reasons for wanting to cancel the bid.