- Can I get my money back if I get scammed on eBay?
- Will eBay give me a refund?
- How long does it take to get a refund from eBay?
- What happens if eBay seller refuses refund?
- How do I get my money back guarantee on eBay?
- How do you get scammed on eBay?
- Is eBay money back guarantee reliable?
- Who pays for eBay returns?
- How long do eBay refunds take through PayPal?
- How long does a eBay refund take to debit card?
- How long does a Visa debit card refund take?
Go to your My eBay Purchase history, and in the drop-down menu next to the item in question, choose Return or Item not received (within 30 days of delivery).
If the case can’t be resolved, and eBay agrees that you’re right, you’ll receive a refund.
Can I get my money back if I get scammed on eBay?
To ensure all of our members have a great experience on eBay, most purchases are covered under eBay Money Back Guarantee. eBay Money Back Guarantee means you’re protected if the item you ordered didn’t arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn’t match the listing. You’ll get your money back.
Will eBay give me a refund?
You’re eligible for the eBay Money Back Guarantee when you contact the seller within 30 days of actual or estimated delivery date of the item. If you received an item that is not as described, or didn’t receive an item at all, the eBay Money Back Guarantee always protects you—even if the seller does not offer returns.
How long does it take to get a refund from eBay?
When a seller issues the refund there may be a delay in receiving the money depending on your original payment method. If you used a PayPal balance or bank account, the money will show up in PayPal right away. If you used a credit or debit card the refund gets put back on your card, which takes 3-30 days.
What happens if eBay seller refuses refund?
Returns: Seller does not offer returns. If you received something that is not as described, you are entitled to a full refund, if the seller refuses, file an item not as described through the resolution center, if already filed, escalate the case so eBay can step in.
How do I get my money back guarantee on eBay?
Need to return an item?
- Start your return. Select the item you want to return in your purchase history on My eBay.
- Ship the item back. If the seller asks, send the item back as soon as possible.
- Receive your refund. If the seller doesn’t refund your money, ask eBay to step in and help.
How do you get scammed on eBay?
- Safeguard your account.
- Familiarize yourself with common scams.
- Scope out the user’s account.
- Pay attention to the terms of the transaction.
- Look for red flags.
- Always pay through eBay-approved methods.
- Document everything.
- Monitor your bank account and PayPal afterwards.
Is eBay money back guarantee reliable?
According to its website, eBay’s “money back guarantee” covers more than 99% of listings when you pay with PayPal. The promise – fundamental to its operation – is that buyers are entitled to a full refund if the item they bought turns out not to be “as described”.
Who pays for eBay returns?
This is another area where sellers can lose money, so eBay allows sellers to specify who pays the return shipping. Obviously, if the item is grossly misrepresented, damaged, or the seller is at fault in the listing, eBay will require that the seller pays return shipping. Otherwise, the buyer usually pays.
How long do eBay refunds take through PayPal?
But if your refund is still Pending, it could take some time to come through, depending on how you originally paid. For example, if you used a credit card or debit card to pay through PayPal, your refund could take up to 30 days. If you just used your PayPal balance, the refund usually goes through on the same day.
How long does a eBay refund take to debit card?
Refunds to debit/credit cards take longer than a refund to PayPal, as they have to process back through PayPal to your credit card. eBay policy says it can take “up to” 30 days, but I’ve never heard of it taking that long.
How long does a Visa debit card refund take?
From a purely technical perspective, a debit card refund can be processed just as fast as a debit card purchase transaction, which will be reflected in your checking account balance immediately and with transaction details in 1-3 days.