A ticket transfer allows you to transfer some or all of your tickets from your Ticketmaster account to another.
Please note: not all orders are eligible for ticket transfers.
You’ll always see a “Transfer Tickets” button on your order.
If Transfer is not available, the button will not be available.
Can you get scammed on Ticketmaster?
The only way to know your tickets are the real deal is to buy Ticketmaster Verified Tickets directly from Ticketmaster or Live Nation, or get them at the venue box office. Ticketmaster Verified Tickets are 100% authentic and guaranteed to get you in, including Fan-to-Fan Resale Tickets.
How does transfer tickets work on Ticketmaster?
If you’re sending/transferring tickets:
- Sign to My Account and click on your event to find your tickets.
- Click the “Transfer Tickets” button (event eligibility may vary)
- Select the tickets you’d like to transfer.
- Enter your recipient’s first and last name, email address and an optional note.*
- Click the “Send” button.
Can you swap tickets on Ticketmaster?
Exchanges & Upgrades. Did you purchase tickets, and now see better seats available? We can help! If you see seats you prefer that are the same price or higher for your event, just give us a call at 800-653-8000 to exchange the ones you have.
How do I not get scammed on Ticketmaster?
Avoid Ticketmaster: Don’t get scammed when buying concert tickets
- Never buy during the initial sale. Buying initially only sets you up to pay a price that you could evidently pay less for.
- Follow your local venues.
- Set up price alerts.
- Wait until the day of the concert to buy a ticket.